Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one true God, who is the Creator, King, and Redeemer of all that exists, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible, in the original text, is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, which provides the only absolute truth and authority for Christian believers in all matters of faith and life.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of God; that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and fulfill the God-given commission to carry on Christ’s ministry on earth.
6. We believe the victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross and the power of His resurrection provides freedom from the power and works of the devil and provides the fullness of salvation revealed in the original texts of Scripture.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of all those who have put their faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and that His church exists to carry on His ministry and further the Kingdom of God by carrying out the Great Commission as recorded in Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; Luke 10; Acts 1:8.